Sunday, April 29, 2007

礼物 - a present from far

I guess it's safe to post it now. Because Wai Jin is now in church so she won't be able to see this yet before meeting me at Clementi MRT station later... hehe...
Wai Jin, they all never wish you here because... there is a little surprise from us to you as well!! Hehe... So you guys... later asked Wai Jin to post photos of her present la... haha.. it's a LOVELY CUSHION (pink with heart) and PIGGLY HANDPHONE POUCH. hehe... nice leh... some more I represent 2005U6S2 to make a special birthday card for you !! You will never receive the same birthday card in your life!! Enjoy !!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY WAI JIN!! Don't be sad coz they never wish you here.. because it's a SURPRISE!!!




Guys and girls... give some claps leh... yesterday my computer jammed dunno how many times when I tried to use Photoshop to edit the CD... but in the end still couldn't use Photoshop, so I have to switch to MS Word and redo all over again. Do until 3am in the morning ... *cry .. don't ask for higher quality becoz my Photoshop ist KAPUTT!! lol ...

2 comments:

BooNMiNG said...

well, honestly it's quite rushing and I manage to contact Susin before buying th gift, so if your name not there then blame Susin la .. hahahahaha

Jin said...

hey boon.. thx so much le... under stress of exam still can produce such a unique present for me n buy the gift for me... will post the pics here aft exams k.. thx guys..