Friday, April 13, 2007

-unkown-


Looking back to all my past behaviour. You can see a trend. When I stress or near exam period, I tend to blog a lot... *_*"" haha.. Isn't it ?


Today I went out for a whole day. Doing something secret... hehe... but unfortunately, I went out and found nothing.. sad.. Actually I was looking for a ... ... *shhh... ... will be revealed after certain period. Hehe..


So, What to share now? Well, last month my precious RESIDENTIAL HALL 1 had their annual dinner and as block representative of course I joined them !! (free some more.. sure go lah!! haha) It's a very nice dinner. We had it at a pub in the huge building owned by NTU Alumni Club! OMG... NTU Alumni so rich leh?!! The club is really luxurious !! Haha.. wonder how much I would need to pay in the future... lol


Here's a photo of friends met and made during the dinner.


No comments: