Sunday, April 29, 2007

My 21st!

hi guys.. i noe this is very perasan..coz u guys not even wished me here yet.. but nvm.. haha.. cant wait to post this n share wit u all.. i had a surprise yday nite when i was talking on the phone.. a whole bunch of them appear out of nowhere.. and surprise me with the cake.. vy surprise... all fellow malaysians.. n guess wat.. 2 of my hallmates hav the same bday wit me! so 3 of us share the cake.. haha.. n all of us r fr malaysia! wat a coincidence.. ok.. i'll post the photo up later. havent got them yet.. but i have a fren who made a video out of it... let's see together... (same thing, u will see a 3 8 waijin.. over excited... hahaha..)

err.. i dunno how to put the youtube video here..(sorry la, i noe this sounds stupid.. haha..) so i just give u all the link here k.. do visit! hehe...

No comments: