Saturday, April 28, 2007

痛喉 - sore throat (finish exam?)

Haha, yesterday I follow my friends to K-BOX to sing K !! Muahaha!! So long never sing K and finally now we got the chance... hehe.. by the way the answer for the question in the title is "NO!" ... I have not finished my exam yet. But my next paper is on next Thursday. Feeling so terrible after 6 papers, hence I took decision to relax hahaha...

K-BOX in Jurong East actually is very "lou ya" ... langsung tak boleh fight with REDBOX in KL !! Yea lor... some more a bit ex lah ... one person 13+++ became total 19 per person ... sweat a lot ... ... but we sang from 2pm until 7.30pm ... ... hahaha .. giler ... sore throat adi ...



Actually total 7 people go la ... but we didn't take a lot of picture.. haha.. this one was taken when all the guys sang ANDY LAU's "男人哭吧不是罪!!" (Man can cry... haha).. Fun leh ... ooops ... I still got exam hor ? Almost forgot adi... hahahahaha .. see you all !!


No comments: