Wednesday, April 25, 2007

My Library Tour

Hi, let me post something la... haha. Remember last time I said that I was very busy with my extra curicular activity? The children drama performance ? Yea.. Now you can view the photos here right now !!




The kids were very funny. There were some kids that got too HYPERACTIVE until we had to stand up and tell them to calm down or else the show won't be carry on!! (Yea, really!! They stole our rabbit's carrots... *sweat) Haha, overall the experience was really really great!! From ZERO to performing to public, I almost couldn't believe that MY TEAM had already done that !! Very thanks to them who still sticked around though many problem arise !! Haha... Enjoy the pictures!!

6 comments:

Jin said...

izit a fund raising thing? y sudd u all need to act for kids one?

BooNMiNG said...

it's an annual event organised by NTU Chinese Society. I was not their member but I went for the committee interview and out of sudden I got selected as the project director liao... sweat.. hahaha .. maybe they don't have other candidate liao gua... me also dare to select.. hahaha

but very nice la.. not fund-raising la.. but just a very relaxing performing tour to all the children outside around libraries in Singapore.. this year we went to 3 libraries... actually got 1 orphanage one but got cancelled the week before becoz the orphanage suddenly said NO! OMG... that time quite stress leh.. sweat

Jin said...

haha.. when the dance production of my hall is up, will post some pics here also yea.. after exams.. hehe.. can see sexy bodies.. wohoo.. haha.. ^^

Kemmaw-) said...

so nice at singapore..

BooNMiNG said...

See whose sexy body ? lol .. your one ??

blindfold my eyes.. ... lmao !!

Jin said...

of course not me larrr.. the dancers in my hall... -.-"
i made sexy clothes for them to wear.. wahahhaha..