Sunday, October 22, 2006

Wai Jin's unforgettable day

erm.. actually it's not so serious la.. but i will surely remember this day...
community service... oh yea.. community service...
sometimes u have to really expect something unexpected.... (erm.. sounds funny..)
ok.. so there i was.. in chinatown.. one of the uncle's house...
me : hi uncle... this is ur rice... how r u feeling? good?
uncle: um.. ok.. hi ge sai ga wa mo mo jit lei..(in hokkien..) means.. pour off the shit for me

ok let me explain a bit.. this uncle needs a wheelchair to move around.. and he has this movable toilet bowl in his living room..

me: oh.. ok.. (smiling to him... looking to my fren who's there wit me to distribute the rice..ok.. he looked blur.. so do i...)

the toilet bowl lid was closed that time.. so i just tried to lift the whole thing up.. but to no avail.. then the uncle asked me to lift up the lid, lift up the seater, and u can lift up the pail( of couse wit the shit inside)...

oh gosh.. this is the 'greatest' job i have ever done... i quickly took the pail(without looking much into the pail) and went to the toilet n poured it off.. n flush.. oh.. it really smells 'nice'.. and i have to wash the pail.. and put some water in it and put it back...

after everything.. there's a pillow which we gave to him the last few weeks.. and it was too big n too hard for him (we got the pillow from our hall big rubbish bin.. n washed it n gave it to him)
so i just grab the pillow(half hug half grab..) and faster faster got out of the house...

ok.. before that..
me: uncle u need us to help u to clean the floor for u? (praying hard he'll say no)
uncle: no need la.. so clean...
me: oh ok... (heart says.. yahooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo....) then we ciao 1st.. tata...

ok.. back to the pillow...i asked my fren(a guy) to take the pillow for me.. then, there he said. oh gosh.. got bed bugs on it.
me: wat? bed bugs? oh my god.. i was hugging it just now... oh shit....

ok.. so in the end, we threw the pillow into the big rubbish bin nearby... and i felt itchy d..

oh this is just so shit..

then... another house.. i mopped the floor for the nenek.. then guess wat.. the whole handle of the mop broke off.. oh shit... this nenek will scold ppl one le.. alamak.. then i faster tell my leader.. luckily he said nvm.. this nenek will always wait for us to help her to mop.. so she wont noe.. we'll get a new one next week.. U pay...
me: wat? oh shit..
my fren(the guy) :wah.. today u really unlucky

then my leader said: joking la.. we'll get a new one la.. claim claim..

phew.. then aft that we talked bout the shit again
then i realised...

my fren(the guy) : hey i predicted the shit is about 1 week.. coz got worms on the shit...
me: wat? u say again? got so serious meh? i din see... really got worm? oh my god...

in the end.. i felt so exhausted n tired..and dirty.. just wanna get back n bath thoroughly...

so this is the 'great' day...

but then.. thinking back.. wat if one day my parents cant walk and need me to pour the shit for them? perhaps this is a good practice for me...
so it's not that bad after all.. ^^

6 comments:

June said...

Later we all in USM also must do community service... Wonder what it'll be like...

Ah Boon leh? Need to do community service like you also?

Jin said...

not need.. it's voluntary one.. i choose to be in it ma..

BooNMiNG said...

yeah .. we got a society do all sort things like tat .. but i felt that no need to oin lah ... hahaha .. coz i even cannot tahan my own shit wan to wipe others meh ?? hahahahaha

no lah ... next year January i am touring a drama shows to several libraries and one orphanage house. So basically i called this as community service loh .. you see, doing voluntarily jobs need not to pour shit d lah ... hahahahaha

@murn@ said...

Hey boon you are doing a drama thingy ar? so cool...
what is it all about?

sue said...

ya jin..is a gud practice...
ya i can feel wat u felt...d feelin is very uncomfortable and if can avoid it.....
but tink lyk tis jin- wow!!! i had done a GREAT job!!!
i week, then it mus b very smelly lor???? las time i used 2 help my aunt 2 clean d pail (d chair is same as d one d uncle u had greatly help)....it was VERY VERY SMELLY!!!! d smell was CIRIT-BIRIT SHIT + ROTTEN MEAT + BLOOD!!!!!!

hah!! y u so kuat??? break d mop?? haha!!! i broke 1 b4...tat time fight wif my sis...haha...fight till d mop broke...BUT it was FIGHTIN so diff case fr urs!!! lembut bit...haha

Jin said...

hey sue... the mop is so old d.. rusted terribly d.. so it's not my fault la... -.-"
but the shit.. really.. haih.. have to face it la.. it's vy bad n hurt the old ppl if we refulse to do u see.. haih..
nvmlo... really treat it as training...