Friday, October 20, 2006

Blossom of the Year.....

Mooncake festival celebration!! I'm actually involved in the performance!!! Guess what I did? I was in singing!!!

Chapter 5

Wah only one more week to go before a major exam and I wasn't studying but practising singing?? Wanna die in the exam hall izzit??

Haha that's how i scolded myself that time, cos i kinda regret joining the celebration. But after it's over, i don't feel any regret, really, cos it was so much fun.......

This guy, he played Chang Er in the sketch. Brilliant guy, I've never seen an actor more natural than him.... And he was absolutely HILARIOUS!!!


And after make up.... Ta-da!!! See any resemblance? Hahahahha...

This is my group. We sang Colours of the Wind by Pocahontas. (After the event, they said my voice was like a small kid.... Very kiddy... Like Snow White in the Seven Dwarfs story....*sob sob* so sad...) But never mind lah... I sang for the fun of it only mah....
The girl in blue is the pianist... Plays it very well.
(see all the mooncakes on the table? Ummm, yummy....)

On that night, most of the chinese in the campus came. And me, due to over-practice, have kinda lost my voice... So.... Well.... Tried my best anyway. At least i didn't go out of tune. Hahahha




This girl in pink, her name is Pei Lu, she's our leader. Has the voice of an angel.... Really. She sang A Love Before Time by Coco Lee. You know how hard it is to sing that song? And she made it sooo beautiful!


My friend and I...

No comments: