Thursday, October 19, 2006

Study! Study! Study!

You know? Kelantan has no cinemas. Not a single one. (I heard from someone there's gonna be one soon, but guys and gals sit separately, and the craziest thing is..... The lights will not be turned off during the movie. It must be on.... Always....Hahahhha!!) And by 7.30 pm, the roads will be pretty empty already... and most of the shops are closed by then. *pengsan* My God... This is Kota Bahru you know.... It's the capital of Kelantan... It's a TOWN for goodness sake...

Chapter 3

The pace of life here is pretty slow. Slow walking, slow talking, even slow service (aiyoh for Pete's sake bad service means bad service lah... So slow... Sumore go and put the sign up there "Kesabaran Adalah Separuh Daripada Iman" Fuh. Blame God for your slow service. Sei kai chang fan koi. Kakakakakak... Heehee)

Huh but life as a dental student is FAST! Quick quick everyday lecture from 8.30 am to 5 pm. Everyday got at least 3-4 new lectures to study. Every week got dental stuff to pass up. (Oh did I tell you we had to carve tooth models out of wax? Haha it's pretty hard, but fun anyway!)

Aiya but I suppose every student in uni also like that la... But here I have to study every night wor... Sit there for at least 3 hours wor... And the Selanjar 1 exam...

I just finished my Selanjar 1 exam (that's why i'm home now, got time to write panjang panjang in this blog, haha). Two months ago, our lecturer briefed us about Selanjar 1. He said 70% of the students will FAIL the first selanjar.

70%!! FAIL!!! ooookaaayyyy....


AARRGGHH!!! I doonn't wanna faaaiilll....


So. I studied. and studied. Imagine, just the first Selanjar. Only 10% of the overall marks for the whole year. But what I did? I started seriously studying more than one and a half month before it. Crazy. For those who know me very well, that means May Hwa and Wai Jin, they know i don't start studying early. I panic last minute, just like everyone else.


But really. Sit there continuously staring at the book!! For so long! I wanted to die, i tell you... I wanted to scream and go crazy and give up! I couldn't remember what i studied! I can't... I can't... I'm gonna fail...


But i don't wanna fail... The 2 weeks of lecture before study week, i skipped nearly all. And during study week, i migrated to the study room. This is the study room in my Blok Puteri. I brought everything there... Biscuits, water, books, notes, comb, mirror, milo, milk.... I even nearly wanted to bring my pillow there...
4-5 inches of lecture notes... i tried to swallow them all. Haha cannot tahan, had to skip some...(And then the parts i skipped really came out in the exam.... Haih)


Looks like the rest of my five years there will always be that crazy... So people, when i come home a crazy nut like that.... Forgive me har... Hahahha not that i'm not already mad anyway... Haha

4 comments:

sue said...

sorri lah for d removal...tersilap d.

yo girl!!! u can do it!!!!! go go go!!!!! .......* lucky star 2 u.

dun over study. take k of ur health oso. :D

BooNMiNG said...

walao ... ... u made me skeptical in applying for medicine next year in ... ...

har ?? no lah .. juz kidding... haha ... u made felt like i was total failure ... hahaha ... coz i thought i was too terrible over here ... haih ... ...

SAMA SAMA GA YOU !!!

June said...

Aiyoh what failure???
I was so scared of failing my exam (you know how kiasu I am, can lawan with the Singaporeans already haha)

A few of my friends also migrate to study room with me...
Then after Selanjar, we all tell each other "Selanjar 2 zhai jien!" (We meet again for Selanjar 2)

Obviously everyone study till sot adi... Haha

June said...

sue yee... so kecik one... your lucky star for me.... Bigger one dun have meh... Haha