Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Results are....

Sad. I’m back in Kelantan. And with no real holiday until next year, during Chinese New Year. Haih. 20 days had passed by all too quickly….

Anyway. I just got my Selanjar 1 exam results. I got a B. After studying so hard for it, I was a little bit disappointed I didn’t get an A, but you know what?

When the lecturers told us last time that 70% of the students will fail, they weren’t joking. It turned out to be true. Out of 60 dental students, only 18 PASSED. Only 2 students got A! As for medic students, about 100 students passed, while nearly 140 others failed to make it through. And only 6 students got A! So scary leh….

Suddenly I feel that I’m really pretty lucky after all. Hehee…

These 5 weeks I’ll study Human Nervous System. *pengsan* Haih my brains are not functioning very well after the holidays…. Need to study the brain summore…. What a joke…

Hope my own brain function will improve soon...


Till next time!

7 comments:

Jin said...

it's ok.... B is ok...

BooNMiNG said...

ooo .. so sad ... ... haih ... my lecturer even geng .. she said it's going to be MULTIPLE CHOICE Questions .. well .. she didn't lie anyway but with 10 choices per questions ... and those 5 questions turned out to be so hard ... n difficult ... .. i wonder i can get more than 1 correct .. ... haih ...

anyway i'm coming back to KL in 2 more days ... e-learning week + study week ... so got some time to spend .. hehe ... (shit loh ... sure fail this sem... haih)

Jin said...

wah.. study week also go back ar boon... bringing back ur books n notes? my study week is 2 more weeks later...haih..

June said...

haha try doing 225 true or false questions in one and half hour only... yes! two hundred and twenty five questions!


and also 9 essay questions in also one and half hour only!!

crazy

June said...

ah boon won't fail one... Have faith, my friend... You can make it through...

Kaito Liew said...

B ady not bad lah....
me, just finished a 100 mcq paper of the most irrelevant, contented with lots of brainwashing, dogmatic, arrogant material, every sentence, every word of this subject is praising themselve....... i guess u guys know what subject lah...

100 mcq........
101 bullets used.......

the shooting process was so exciting... hahahahaha

SK-II Maple Vs Maths said...

hey,is it h.etnik or TITAS??

haha..lucky my paper oni hav 60 questions..for each of it...