Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Wai Jin in Singapore NUS !!!

hi guys... this is wai jin posting in singapore.. i'm here in NUS for 2 days d.. wah.. so hectic n tired.. really busy wit a lot of stuff.. checkin in.. do medical check up etc.. haven even have time to unpack my luggage.. just to tell something bout my journey to here..
ok journey to singapore is short la.. then to NUS also quite fast.. the 1st time i open my room when i checked in i nearly pengsan.. berbau hapak.. then i think.. y so dirty one... -.-"
but then after cleaning up.. feel very nice d.. my room is facing east.. dem.. cannot sleep late every morning.. n my room is so special.. isolated at the corner.. but very nice also la.. facing grass.. hahahhaha
but very scary.. coz now is holiday.. so not many ppl in the hostel.. night time the hostel macam haunted.. no ppl de.. then the toilet use sensor one.. got ppl go in oni switch on d lights.. then mandi sampai separuh, tiba tiba no lights pulak.. shocked man.. but the toilets very clean.. got toilet paper.. n very big... got free water heater,free using washing machine.. very nice
the lock is very high tech.. no need to use key de.. a transponder...
but very dangerous.. like anyone also can enter the hostel.. no guard etc..
generally environment here is nice.. shuttle bus service is very convenient... and tepat masa.. n very nice bus also..
the university is ok also la.. but as for my faculty.. i havent visited yet.. will report when my class starts.. everyone take care la k... :)

2 comments:

BooNMiNG said...

wow .. nice leh ... ... me looking forward for NTU ... =="

Kaito Liew said...

salute to singapore republic~~~~~!!!!! (majulah singapura!!! later pls teach me da anthem)

1st world is always is 1st world..... everything high tech, high efficiency, apa-apa pun high jugak....

look at ur little poor brother, UM (adding sum history, UM n NUS has 'common ancestor')
aiyo~~~ really unbearable....!!!!!

i will carry on in my post~~~~