Sunday, July 23, 2006

KenNzo saying Hi from UMS ~ Part #1

Heya everyone! I’m finally here to blog! Hehe. =) Guess you guys had already saw Kem Maw’s post right? Regarding the MSM (Minggu Suai Mesra) , it was utterly a terrible week ever! You know what, for that one week, we are given a temporary room to stay. Actually when I first came, I was amazed of the scenery of Sabah!! A peaceful country I supposed. Then on the way to UMS, I was truly enjoyed also ! was seeing the greenish-blue sea all the way. [em, should be a lil bit chocky, Haha] ...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

When the bus came into UMS - I was REALLY REALLY HAPPY & EXCITING! (not only myself, perhaps all of us) . Why? cause all the buildings were absolutely NEW & magnificant! including our hostels of course!! But then the SCARIEST & most disappointing thing happened to bother me - When I got my temporary room number for MSM, I can't wait to go into my room and have a look! So I just went there and DDDDDENG!!!!~~ Guess what? I almost fainted!! it was soooo TERRIBLE I tell you!!! [the room condition] . As the saying goes "Don't judge the book by its COVER" . The outerside of hostels is nice, clean, new.... BUT! the innerside of it, DAMN MAN!!! [it's smelly, stink! it's dirty like HELL! it's not in good arrangement, my mattress and pillow is DAMN DIRTY - Fulled of stains!!! brown-and-nearly-black colour!!! and my cupboard is LOCKED by someone! plus a free BIG HOLE at the ceiling just above my bed!!! MAN! ] my nightmare!

ok, thats just my intro on my journey to UMS. There's sooo many more to tell !! haha... but cant finish all in one post! about the BEI MA DANG - I guess I need not to tell. [thx to Kem Maw] hehe. so I guess I need to do my revision now.. Cause Kem Maw is studying beside me now... - Cannot be lazy already! so seeya guys!! stay tune for the nxt part!

3 comments:

hy3su* said...

heyo heyo...dearie..im not goin to ums ler.. ~ cos it's hard to change if not mistaken... ^^ but maybe i;ll go visit u all soon!!!!.. kay kay.. hehe.. dun miss me lo..lol

Kaito Liew said...

I m so soooooo... jealous.... here only hav a small tiny blue-darkie lake.....

*Ke/\/!x* said...

-> hy3su*
haha.. its ok. ya i think you better stick to KUSTEM!. hehe. but promise! come to visit us ya!!

-> kaitechz
jealous what la... haha....i miss my home.......