Monday, July 24, 2006

Hey it's me !!

Haha ... weird to have an emotional post before this one ... I was in the Ofice of Admission waiting for my letter of opening bank account while typing those in. It's true coz I got no time and just type whatever in my mind.

So now finally i got a rest from the non-stop administration stuff. It's dirty and smelly over my body since I haven't taken bath for almost 24 hours ... Gosh ... where should I start ?? Let me start with what's in front of me fascinated me for 2 minutes (yup.. i was stunned for 2 minutes) There are about 400 computers at level 2 and level 4 of Lee Wee Nam Library. And i'm using one of them now. Why so free ? Please ... I had been doing things non-stop and not getting a good sleep.. all thanks to KTM ...

Last night, after separated with my family on 9.45pm (which i saw my sister cried..) i walked into the endless long train ... xxxx it's too long that i afraid the train would start without me on board... then seeing Suet Leng on my next seat calm me down after i saw my sister cried... i dunno... maybe suddenly i realised that i couldn't see them in short time... haha ... become emotional again... so it's good to have her to talk with during the long long 10-hour journey.....

We were not getting a good sleep.. of course.. i knew it from my past experience.. so i've prepared for it. Just didn't expected that I got no time to rest the moment i stepped into this new territory. First time got checked by the custom, got big dogs... afraid people put drugs into my luggages so i got them checked a few times before i really got off from the train... hey .. it's death penalty man ! need to check de ah !!

After that, we got our seniors waiting and got the small bus to bring us to our temporary hostel. After checked into my temporary room with my 'temporary room mate', we got to go on to do our admin stuff. I didn't even have the chance to brush my teeth til now n later... (HARGH~~~ ~~~) About the admin stuff ... gosh ... i need to do many stuff including medical check-up... ... ... first time i ... i ... i ... ... when i asked others whether they need to do THAT but they said their doctor didn't ask them to DO THAT ... so i was like .. HAR ?? THEN HOW COME THAT DOCTOR ASKED ME TO DO THAT ?? Hmm... i got asked the doctor of course WHY HE NEED ME TO DO THAT .. he said if something wrong need to do surgery.. and he said i'm fine.... so i trusted him.. anyway he didn't take any picture so i'm not AFRAID... juz weird ABOUT THAT ... =.=" of course dun ask me WHAT'S THAT !!! USE YOUR BRAIN !

Then i had my lunch (i din have breakfast) ... juz mixed rice ... 'GU LOU YOK' (pork) and TAUGEH and TAOGOK ... SGD2.00 ... ... hmm.. ok ok lah ... ... so today i burn a lot of my fats... then i went to ORCHARDS ... the city to do my X-RAY by bus.. so good first day can go to city already.. have a quick look... clean n nice, but I haven't felt anything friendly. On the way return i slept... ... too tired.. but overall the people i met in NTU are very nice... the staff are easily apporachable n friendly.

So after whole day of doing administration stuff... my seniors said that he cannot bring us back to our room yet coz afraid later cannot find us again. So we need to wait until the next programme in late evening til night.. YIAK !!! Means no bath for more than 24 hours !!!!!!! The senior good, he said nothing to do so bring us to this library so that we can use one of the 400 PCs here ... ... sounds 'chuan' huh ? haha

i walked around... not bad, will love this place soon. Til then, c ya ! TTFN ... Miss you all...

2 comments:

Kaito Liew said...

Great to hear u from NTU, it must b a wonderful uni....

wow... 400... really chuan leh~~~ um dunnoe exceed 100 onot....

aiyak... suet leng oso went to sg ady, then um cochrane power onli left 3... sigh

ok, do enjoy da 1st world facilities there... i mayb will come to visit u...

BooNMiNG said...

of course .... i really need someone come and find me ... dying lah ... hahahaha