Sunday, July 30, 2006

The United Science 2

The United Science 2
At last I managed 2 find a GOOD plaace 2 study!!!!!!!! My nex room is a single room & a 1st yr medic student live there…..she’s my kadazandusun language classmate……she so GOOD!!!!!!!..she let me srudy in her room!!!!!..so v’ll b studying 2gd erydy… PEACE at last!!!!!!!!...

Can post tis blog!!!!!!! Duno y sudd my username & password din match!!!!!! Haih…
Neway in UMS u mus safe erythg u 1 2 post in blog @ msg u 1 2 send in email o frenster in ur com, all else RISK it is LOST!!!!!!!!... duno y they r so ma fan…. Erytime u 1 2 open ANY website @ new page in d same website the pg askin 4 username & password will KACAU u!!!!!!!..tis is d time erythg u did earlier r LOST!!!!!!!...y so stewpid 1!!!!
Sometime I on9 till SO DAMN BENGANG!!!!!!! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH…

p/s: type at 3.34pm on 26/7

No comments: