Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Sue Yee reports ... Arriving at Sabah !

The United Science 2

had very bad bad experience(chee kuen omos ‘lau ma liu’…cry!!!)….1 2 know y??som stewpid malay guy wrongly(not accidently) took her luggage(main luggage)!!!!!!...if she cant get it heya……how’s u guys/gals doin???????......me?????.....ok till now…..
b4 tis I had lots & lots 2 tell u ppls……but once im here…gt writin block..
ooopss!!!...shud I say typin block?????......

fr d 1st day chee kuen, kenny, maw & I arrived v adi bac she’ll b sehelai sepinggan(hope gt d peribhs correct)..tat cutie girl din put xtra clothes in her hand carried bag..haih…nex time mus do so o!!!...cos scare ur luggage is dealayed/lost…bac 2 d story..how ‘wu long’ was he!!!!!!...luckily ck found it…poor girl..hv 2 search among all d freshies outside d airport(ery1 adi lined up 2 registered & gt ready 2 board buses provided by UMS..2 fetch us 2 d uni…tx UMS!!!!)…while v 4 & hariharan wif his fren hv 2 deal wif d airport officer bout d luggage….tx hari!!1 tx 2 ur fren as well……okokbac 2 d story again…when ck approached d guy tat ook her bag…damnfarnie(angry)…he jus reply ya ar???...sommo din say SORRY!!!!!..haih…

on d way 2 UMS vr surprise by how Sabah look lyk…diff fr wat v expect!!!!!.not as fa bac as v used 2 tink…..many sites r under developing!!!!!...but if u 1 2 gt anythg …is so difficult!!!!....esp BOOKS!!!!!!!!..make me tink of kl badly!!!!!....somthg farnie…over
here no gardenia bread..actually gt but dif packin & taste perhaps!!!!!!...but they hv gardenia drink!!!!!!

my room….erm quite big!!!!!...actually it’s a tutorial room…but they change it 2 room….d room I suppose 2 hv gt NOTHING!!!!!! oni 4 beds w/o any mattress n furniture….oni rangka katil!!!!

Ck college vr gud…..gt cyber café….kedai runcit n erythg wic my college n kenny n maw dun hv……haih…..ck u gud lah….but her college vr afr away!!!!!!

My institute is damn far far away……but vr nice!!!!!!...jus beside d sea!!!!!!!!...my college bus real suck!!!!!!!!....y in my wholr life I nid 2 wait 4 d bus lyk hell!!!!!!
(sori ar too many ‘see man ‘ words!!!!!!)…..2 angry ady…..

oklah …talk 2 muc ady…till v meet nex time…..

my dearest frens out there at erywhere….pls take care of urself & enjoys yr uni/college life!!!!

1 comment:

BooNMiNG said...

good to hear from you ... haha ...

oh .. how bad was the experience ... I met CK online juz now but she din tell me .. maybe "fish" gua ?? haha ... then u adi BOCOR her rahsia adi .. haha