Saturday, August 12, 2006

Week No. 3

Yup, it's me in Singapore and to be exact ... 2 more days and I'll be officially away from home for 3 weeks. It's a very long way from home. I felt very weak mentally since I just got some rumour that I'm gonna fail my QET (English Test) ... what the ... To be honest, English is one of my confidence and now they are tearing it apart ... ...

Apart from that, I failed to register for any extra subjects ... ... damn it *** ... Why ? Thanks to the system. I don't want to describe more on that and I don't have energy for that. Just summarize ... it's 90% their fault rather than mine. If not mistaken, I'll be placed into English Proficiency class ... haha ... ... so ironic ... ... I was so called the "School Team's English debater" and "Best English Subject Scorer" 3 years ago ... going to be crazy ...

You know what ? It is definitely a very big failure and impact for me. I do hope I can pass it on. Damn it ... My father came yesterday morning and went back this afternoon. Tell you all more later. No mood for more words. TTFN

6 comments:

Kaito Liew said...

yala~~~~yala~~~~~~!!!!! i noe u hav powerful high-level english proficiencylah.... (dun b angry, no offensive) haha :P, i tot u ady noe da theory: once u step into da gate of university, ur past was just a blank paper, noone will bother it.... i read it in ur previous blog~~~~~

b confident a bit, stand strong, mayb u haven get used to da singapore environment, here, a lot of ppl mandarin n english oso better than melah, i oso din say anything, i even pretended dunnoe how to speak mandarin.... haha... vy funny 1~~~~

wow, u hav a good father..... my family din ever come to visit meleh..... haha, all da best, gambatte yo~~~

hy3su* said...

hey...dad.. u r d bes la.. dun worry.. hehe... eh..btw.. mana class mag!!...

BooNMiNG said...

class mag need some more time ...

haih .. me also pretend pretend ... but din expect to fail english test mah ... so cham ... nvm lah ... ... finally can try the taste of failing ... ... hahahaha

haha .. kaiboy ur family don like UM gua ... ... so near also dun wan to visit u ... mayne u go back home too often so they dun need to visit you ?? lol

@murn@ said...

Well...
English is the one thing that everyone is confident about in Malaysian school cos we are not exposed to the standards else where...
Like now in college...
I need to look up the dictionary nearly every word as i study...
Damn hard la...
All also bombastic words...
But dun worry, the saying "Failure is the mother of all success applies to all"..
All the best man...

hy3su* said...

yaya...haha.. dady gambateh..set bai is sing gong jee lou..*^-^*..
yalor.. liew kai yit.. ur family dowan u la.. haha...

Kaito Liew said...

"set bai is sing gong jee lou"??? Thai or Tagalog???!?! i still couldnt figure it out~~~~

piggy susin, wat did u say harr?!?!? i ady independent.... that's normal my family din visit me...