Wednesday, August 16, 2006

La La La~~~~!!!

Hi there ... ... oops ... gotta update to you what's happening around me ...

Kinda funny ... yesterday I attended two interview/audition ... first one is AIESEC which is a student body ... ... OMG ... they asked me to show them how to sell a chocolate with meat (duno why .. juz meat) to a vegetarian ... ... i was =.=" sweating ...

haha ...it turned out to be a very confident and quite smooth interview .. since i failed my QET i had been a lot more confident ... haha ... ... becoz last day i talked to a consultant and she asked me how could i fail the exam ... she said my English is ok for her ... haha ... ... got some condolences ... ... feeling a bit better ...

then on 9pm yesterday .. i went for choir audition ... haha .. juz for fun ... i din know what they would test .. they just asked us to prepare a song and tats all ... ... haha ... then when i got into the audition room ... there was a keyboard and the guy asked me to sing the keys high and low ... LA .. LAH ... LA ... ~~~~~~

... haha .. it was really funny ... ... sometimes i felt like my high pitch and low pitch were just the same ... then i sang my chosen song "Standing In The Eyes Of The World" haha ... lousy song ... coz i got no more songs/ideas of what to sing ... just simply sing this out of memory ... you know lah ... Form 6 Unity Club mah ...

So guess what ? it's a very weird feeling after the audition .. i felt like I was William Hung walking out of the room being ignorant and innocent thinking that "I've just given my best and I have no request at all..." hahaha ... i passed the first round and the second round will be on tomorrow ... ... this time it will be a constructor to test ... haha ... OMG ... ... i'll just go for it ... ... for fun ...

busy life ... especially need to pick up my Physics again ... what the ... ... so long i don't care about the F=ma and the newton's law ... and now ... haih ... have a nice day !! TTFN ...

No comments: