Monday, August 14, 2006

U6SC2 is deeply missed [Edmund reporting..finally..from Kemayan ATC]

Hello People...
Edmund here...
Writting my very first post...
Well...
Its been like almost a month now since I started college and I must say...
Life here is pretty tiring and the subjects are foreign to me... literally!!!
College is in the middle of the city which is one of the best part of studying here cos public transportation is the only 5 minutes walk...
The only friends I made for the moment had been Michele Heng of U6SC3, a girl from Gombak and a guy from Ipoh...
Everyone else are of the different cliques and groups...
Still trying to know them cos all oso very kiasu...
I really missed the U6SC2 ambience where everyone is everyones friend...
Since classes are 3 times a week and one of them are on Saturday, it makes me kinda restless and everyone the lack of time to bond and stuff...
Subjects here are all about reading , reading and more reading about all these guai low and their life acheivements in making a difference as they make my life miserable ...
BORING!!!!
Books pulak need to be shipped from London and it takes almost forever so everyone basically have no books at all now...
When I went to the bookstore to buy a law book , it costs like RM 160 or more... Super expensive...
I really miss form 6...
Books are cheaper, classes simpler....
And of course the rest of you who made my life richer in every way...
Ok...Need to go back to my homework (now oso got homework and not assignments)
Miss you guys...

3 comments:

BooNMiNG said...

i miss you too ... (feeling disgusted ...)

hy3su* said...

hahha...y u so bad 1 daddy..
edmund..miss u too ya.. *wink*

Kaito Liew said...

hi, my dear edmund (~~~~~#$#@$#).
Is weng foo (a guy frm U6S3) studying there? bcoz i met him last friday, then he told me 1~~~~

if u wanna buy some cheap professional reference book, i think pekan buku UM is the best choice for u, there are lots of books selling here wit da price lower 30% than outside market. Its true!!!

last time, i found a Biology tat cost rm125 (if got member card, oso rm112, 10% off)in popular, but in pekan buku, only cost u rm85 leh~~~!!! n oso alot of fictions n novels r oso cheaper...