Wednesday, May 02, 2007

my 21st birthday...

ok.. let me break the celebrations into a few...

on 28th of april, my church cell groups asked for a cell meeting.. so i bring my bible.. with a very lousy clothing... and there i go to one of our cell member's room.. in campus.. then when i reached, they sing birthday song.. and brought me to the restaurant in campus n eat.. haha.. basically it's not a cell meeting.. i dun have the photos here... but i've taken a few photos on the present i got..


a cool bible with a bookmark... ^^ and with a...
big birthday card... with self made...
photos in it.. haha...


ok then, after going back.. it's bout 10 sumthing.. at bout 12am, i got some phone calls.. and while i was talking.. there came a surprise.... which is the video clip i posted a few days ago.. really a surprise... i was not in my room, and they came hunt me down.. haha.. really a surprise..
2 birthday gals.. sopphia and me... she's fr ipoh. sam tet.. ^^ guess who's older...? hehe..
those who celebrated with me.. not all are here.. but really glad.. thanks to Seok kean(rite behind me with black top) to gather them to celebrate with me.. and thanks to joshua(blue strip shirt behind there) for the video clip.. all malaysians... except the one beside me(grey shirt green bottom).. a singaporean i think.. but he's like a malaysian.. haha...


next, meet up with boon ming...
we went to a so called very very famous XO crab bihun road side restaurant... not really nice after all.. boon said.. no next time.. same do i.. haha...
boon...

me... ^^ miss my face anot?? hehe....

next showcase of present... from u guys.. let me mention the names.. from boon ming, chee kuen, kai yit, kenny, kem maw, su sin, sze jun, may hwa, sue yee and wei zi...

thank you guys!!! i am sure u guys havent seen the presents.. let me show off abit.. hahahah... not show off la.. showcase.. hahaha...

1st is the cd.. boon posted it d...

next...

it's still in the plastic bag.. dun wanna take it out.. coz will shift room soon.. n will keep it here for 3 months.. dun wanna make it dirty.. haha...
little hp bag.. pig... hehe... boon said looks like me wo... -.-" i said looks like boon more.. whaahhahaha...


ok.. tat's all.. as a thank u to everyone.. i promise to post an ugly photo... be prepared.. haha... it's really ugly.. haha...

tat was last year's photo.. hahahah... guess everyone will be satisfied with this super ugly photo.. h ahahahah... so guys.. tat's all from me... it took me 4 hours to post everything up.. phew.. super tired.. i shall sleep now...
looking forward to see u guys... for celebration! yohooooo... holidays... ciao...

3 comments:

BooNMiNG said...

ei ... who was that handsome guy you met for your crab dinner ? oooh ...

goodday86 said...

ur ugly pic like not ugly enuf la...hahaha...jk la....but it's great tat u can celebrate ur birthday wif other hallmate oso...hehe...cant wait 4 u 2 come bac la...

Jin said...

wahsei.. still not ugly enough ar? supre ugly liao le i think.. wahahahah... coming back soon.. noe u all miss me.. hahaah..