Thursday, November 09, 2006

Infested...


Bugs, bugs everywhere…. Monsoon season…Look here, on the wall. See what they are? No? Well I’ll tell you. They’re little bean-sized black beetles. And sometimes it’s even worse. The entire wall can be completely black…. Without a single speck of the original white wall to be seen…. Everywhere, even in the toilets. So imagine if those yucky and “wat tat” critters suddenly land on you while you’re bathing. So? We all take our baths at breakneck speed. As fast as possible, hahahha…

Aiyak. I probably shouldn’t tell you all this. Or else I might even scare May Hwa and Wai Jin off… Hahaha.

Remember our insects project in Form 6? It has not cleared me of my fear of insects…. I’m still really scared of them… But I still wish I can go back and do it all again… Preserve beetles until siau… Hahahha

1 comment:

SK-II Maple Vs Maths said...

haha..oso same as here..
last time vry hard to find it but nw can get it on everywhere at here..
nt oni tat,u wil find it lots of funny funny things at here...which couldnt found it at kl...