Thursday, March 15, 2007

[I] [A] [M] [B] [A] [C] [K] [!] [!]

hi hi...

Long time no see!! Coz I'm busy with activities... so now i'm back and to apologize with more photos ..


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket "Sentosa Sand's Steps"


Actually I've typed twice but the uploading process FAILED !! but never mind la ... so long i din post adi, you all must miss me so die die also must post la...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

"Speed of Light"

So you must be wondering where have I been? Post a video for you first! Turn on your speaker!!
There was a girl approaching me, smiling and friendly.
I looked at her brown little round eyes. These eyes were angel's. (not our class's angel)
I smiled back.
She wanted to have the nice classic in my hands.
I'd be gladly to give her, with a condition,
if she had asked from me nicely,
then she opened her mouth,
grasping a few words out, and there were,
"UNCLE!!! PLEASE GIVE ME THE BOOK!!"
...I FAINTED...
They even called me "Blue Uncle" afterwards... fainted...
So I've been involved in this Children Drama Performances in several public community libraries in Singapore and it was so great!! In fact, I was the one in-charge for the event.. hehe.. It turned out that the kids were too hyperactive!! Post more photos !!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket I asked her to act as a cat drown in a pond behind.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I shouldn't have said that they will get a gift if they answered my questions... =_="

Well, you want more?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I taught the Indian kid 红 和 黑。

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Come N Dance V Me!!

It was really fun. What else ?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What else? Hehe.. before saying goodbye, 1 more handsome face!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Haha!! See you guys later!!

P.S. I already booked a plane ticket to Sabah this coming July!! Yay!! Hehe...

No comments: